Grand Valley Bank offers you the convenience of faster, easier checking and account management with Grand Valley Bank Debit Cards. The Debit Card looks like a credit card but works like your check because the purchase amount is automatically deducted from your checking account.
Grand Valley Bank Debit Cards are accepted wherever you see the VISA sign. Simply present your card and sign your name. It’s that easy!
The Debit Card is faster and more convenient than writing a check. No need to carry a bulky checkbook or show multiple forms of identification.
The Debit Card is good anywhere VISA is accepted – at more than 12 million merchants worldwide.
- Cards can be issued to specific employees, each with different purchase and cash capabilities. When they make a purchase or transaction with Debit card, you’ll have a record of all purchases by employee.
- If an employee loses their card, you can stop one card and leave everyone else's open for use.
- Your monthly statement will also list each purchase by date, vendor name and amount.
- You can also use your Grand Valley Bank Debit Card to get cash and transfer funds from ATMs.
- To get your Grand Valley Bank Debit Card, simply give one of our account representatives a call at 970-241-4400, toll free 877-859-6040 or e-mail us. We’ll be happy to help you complete an application!
For tips on using your card, click here.